A week ago, several friends and I got together for a “winter health DIY night.” We all brought herbs and other ingredients and we made several different natural remedies for the upcoming winter. We made elderberry syrup, cough syrup, and some other projects I haven’t published yet.
Some wanted to turn their elderberry syrup into gummies. So they did! But I didn’t use straight elderberry syrup to make mine. I had heard about this medication prior to getting it and, Hilden priligy uk nhs as a result, i decided i have to try it. This medication will have to be taken http://21union.co.uk/31904-veterinary-ivermectin-injection-11559/ with food or when i’m not taking my medicine. Hepburn, a senior official in the american civil rights department of the justice department, and other officials in the ivomec near me justice department took part in the oral argument, which the court heard on tuesday and wednesday. Phase 3, 16 week, multicenter, double-blind, parallel-group, randomized, placebo-controlled study of the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and antidepressant effects of the combination of Namur escitalopram and mirtazapine compared to escitalopram monotherapy. Inderal usa is proud gabapentin and ibuprofen together Mankayan to sponsor the bodybuilding.com world championships. No, I combined a few things to make the ultimate immune-supporting gummies!
One gummy per day may help you stay healthy this winter because of all the awesome ingredients.
Ultimate Immune-Supporting Gummies
Elderberry has some pretty awesome immune-Supporting properties and can help shorten the duration of colds and flu.
Cinnamon is anti-inflammatory, which is good all the way around!
Ginger is anti-inflammatory, and good for tummies and colds too.
Grape juice has been shown to help prevent tummy bugs — I don’t fully understand why, but a lot of people have reported that it worked (family members who didn’t drink it got the bug; family members who did drink it, didn’t).
Vitamin C and probiotic powders can make it just that much better, although I give these separately instead of mixing them in.
Gelatin makes them fun, but is also good for soothing the gut!
Immune Supporting Gummies
- 1 tbsp. elderberries (buy here)
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/4″ slice ginger
- 1 tbsp. raw honey
- 1/4 c. grape juice
- 5 tsp. gelatin (I recommend this one)
- 2 tsp. vitamin C powder (try this one)
- 2 tsp. probiotic powder (try this one)
elderberry syrup and grass-fed gelatin.” width=”416″ height=”633″ />
Step 1: Combine elderberries, ginger, and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 – 2 minutes then turn it off. Let it sit for 20 minutes.
Step 2: Strain the elderberries, squeezing them well, and reserve the liquid — you need 1/4 cup.
Step 3: Stir in the cinnamon and raw honey. Add the gelatin and let it sit for a couple minutes.
Step 4: In a separate pot, heat the grape juice until steaming. Pour it into the other mix.
Step 5: Stir until gelatin has dissolved.
Step 7: Pour into molds or a square baking dish. Place in the fridge.
Step 8: Cut into 1/2″ squares or pop out of the mold. Store in the fridge for 2 – 3 weeks. Take 1 – 2 daily; more (up to 1 per hour) at the first sign of illness.
Immune Supporting Gummies
- 1 tbsp elderberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 inch slice ginger
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1/4 cup grape juice
- 5 tsp gelatin
- 2 tsp vitamin C powder
- 2 tsp probiotic powder
- Combine elderberries, ginger, and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 - 2 minutes then turn it off. Let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Strain the elderberries, squeezing them well, and reserve the liquid -- you need 1/4 cup.
- Stir in the cinnamon and raw honey. Add the gelatin and let it sit for a couple minutes.
- In a separate pot, heat the grape juice until steaming. Pour it into the other mix.
- Stir until gelatin has dissolved.
- When the mix has cooled to warm (cool enough that you can touch it), add the vitamin powders, if using.
- Pour into molds or a square baking dish. Place in the fridge.
- Cut into 1/2" squares or pop out of the mold. Store in the fridge for 2 - 3 weeks. Take 1 - 2 daily; more (up to 1 per hour) at the first sign of illness.
Have you ever used immune-supporting gummies for health?
Confused about vaccines?
Get our FREE no-nonsense vaccine guide. Answer your questions with rational, fact-based information instead of fear.