I’m going to go bananas!
And not because I have too many bananas! We are super busy starting our business, plus I have to wear all my regular “hats” like being a mother, wife, blogger, etc. In the craziness of it all, I thought I’d share a healthy banana bread recipe.
What you need:2 c gluten free flour1 t baking soda1 t baking powder
1 t nutmeg
2 T cinnamon1 T vanilla1/4 t salt
3 overripe bananas
2 eggs1/4 c unsweetened kefir or yogurt (not pictured)
1/4 c butter, softened1/2 c coconut sugar (or any sweetener of your choice)
1 c chopped nuts
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Add wet ingredients in one bowl and dry in another, mix well
- Combine wet & dry ingredients into one large bowl
- Spoon batter into muffin tins/mini loaf pan(s)
- Place in oven for about 15 minutes (longer for mini loaf pans)
- Remove and place on cooling rack
If you’re going bananas too, remember to take a breath & remember how blessed you are!
What’s your favorite way to enjoy bananas?
Confused about vaccines?
Get our FREE no-nonsense vaccine guide. Answer your questions with rational, fact-based information instead of fear.