Are you curious about kombucha? Have you thought about brewing it, but aren’t sure where to start? Have you maybe heard of it, but don’t know what it is? No matter where you are in your “kombucha journey,” this kombucha ebook can help!
This is a simple, 26-page guide to all things kombucha. You can find answers to many or possibly all of your questions. In this book, you will find:
- What kombucha is, and where (we think) it came from
- The health benefits of drinking kombucha
- How to brew your own
- How to grow your own SCOBY
- Where to buy brewing equipment
- Kombucha flavor recipes
- Troubleshooting your brew
This book is great for novice brewers and experienced brewers alike. A few readers (who are experienced brewers) proofread the book for me, and some of them even learned new things!
Get the Kombucha Ebook, and start brewing your own kombucha today!