The “Anti-Vax” Movement Has Already Won

admin February 26, 2019

This week, the organization [email protected] is holding their 8th annual conference in Washington, DC.  Vaccine developer and spokesperson, Peter Hotez, is keynoting this event.  A few days prior to the event’s beginning, Hotez made a very…interesting Facebook post.

This post, which I’ll share in just a minute, shows how utterly desperate the pro-forced-vaxxers are at this point.  They have already lost.  In fact, they lost four years ago.  It has just been a wild show since then, as they keep trying to pretend there are no legitimate questions to ask about vaccines and that only a few fringe crazies are even asking.  But this couldn’t be further from the truth.

We have won.  It’s just a matter of everyone realizing what’s really going on here.

Hotez’s Facebook Post

This post scared and enraged many.  But I laughed and felt very excited.  Because I saw through his words to the absolute desperation behind them.

This was his post:

So, no big deal.  He’s just going to get rid of all vaccine exemptions; “dismantle the anti-vaccine empire” by removing access to ALL websites, books, and documentaries that question vaccines; and get the government to push large private businesses to censor/remove all vaccine information from their platforms.  Should only take a year and a half and they’ll be in control of the conversation again.

What?!

Regardless of whether or not you vaccinate, I think we can agree that this is majorly over the top.  What authority do they have to literally squash the viewpoint of millions of people?  Remove peoples’ private websites and ban their books and movies?  This would be North Korea-level censorship.

And it would never work.

People in America don’t like to be told what to do.  The more people try to stop them and control them, the more suspicious they become.  It would be impossible to control peoples’ speech and content to this level, and there would be a mass awakening to the real agenda here.

What’s so wrong with asking a few questions, and looking at the other side of the science?  (Nothing.  Unless you stand to profit off people doing as they’re told.)

The “Anti-Vax” Movement Has Already Won

This is the truth.

Recently, I talked to someone who knows a Facebook “insider.”  This guy said that when it comes to vaccine-related posts on Facebook, it’s a 50/50 split between pro and anti.

Not fringe.

I pulled up Amazon, and looked through their top-selling books in Vaccination.  9 of the top 10 are questioning vaccines, and the last one is a general baby/parenting book. (You can see the list HERE.)

Not rare.

When forced vaccination bills pop up in various states, hundreds or thousands of people show up to protest, and most such bills end up squashed.

Not going away.

People aren’t talking openly about it as much as they should (although a lot more than the powers-that-be would like) because of the hate, anger, and fear that the mainstream instills in people.  They want you to believe that people who question vaccines — any vaccines — are part of an anti-science fringe movement, and it’s okay to bully them because they’re stupid.

But they’re lying to you.

Most people are either pro-choice (vaccinate or don’t; it’s up to you) or are actively questioning at least some vaccines.  To the vax-pushers, if you fully vaccinate except Gardasil or flu shots, or delay/space, you are “anti-vax” and you are dangerous.  But in reality, we are the majority.  The majority who demand informed consent and the right to make our own medical decisions.

(What a scary thought, no?)

Right now, the massive overreactions and the intense hate is the last grasp of the utterly desperate.  They know they no longer have control over this conversation.  They’re not thinking logically.  They’re literally trying to force their will on people.  And this means we have won…and all we need is for people to realize it, so the floodgates can open.

Let’s Open the Floodgates

Are you ready?

If you have ever asked a question about if a vaccine is for sure necessary, you are “anti-vax.”  If you have ever delayed, spaced out, or reject even a single vaccine, you are “anti-vax.”  Basically, if you have done anything but the full CDC schedule, you are “anti-vax” to them.

This is not about what decision you actually make.  This is about retaining the right to make your own decision, and to get full informed consent about vaccines and all other medical decisions.

Over the weekend, I decided that we need to humanize the “AV” movement, so that the hate can stop.  If we can break through the silly narrative that we’re all uneducated, anti-science loons, and share what our real concerns are, where we get our facts, and who we really are…then people will have to confront us as humans, instead of a faceless mob.

I made this graphic:

I used the hashtag #facesofAV.

These graphics are easy and free to create in Canva and PicMonkey.  If you don’t vaccinate, or skip some vaccines, I invite you to create your own.  Use the hashtag.  And, if you want to amplify it further, email it to me at [email protected] and I’ll share too.

We need to be willing to stand up and speak out, even if we’re afraid.  Some of the people who have done this so far said they were very worried…but they got overwhelming support, even from people they didn’t expect.

We can’t let the mainstream force us to be silent any longer.  Those of us who think that everyone should get to make their own decision on vaccines actually are the majority now!  So let’s make everyone else feel comfortable speaking up…reaching out…asking their own questions.

It’s time.

A Call to Action

Speaking out to our friends, family, and neighbors is just one thing.  We need the general public to be aware that we, who want our medical freedom, aren’t going away or quieting down.

But we also need to be aware that the government and those in power aren’t going to stop, either.  They still want to try their last, desperate measures to control the conversation again.  With that in mind, there is a hearing coming up very soon, and we need you to get involved.

On Tuesday, March 5, at 10:00 a.m. The HELP Committee (Health, Education, Labor and Pensions) will hold a hearing, Vaccines Save Lives: What is Driving Preventable Disease Outbreaks?

Last week, the FDA commissioner made a vague, yet ominous threat that if states don’t eliminate vaccine exemptions, the federal government may have to step in.  Even though this violates the 10th amendment to the constitution.

This federal response or potential legislation could be discussed at this hearing.  It is incredibly important that you flood your representatives in Congress with calls and emails to let them know that you do not support any vaccine mandates at any level.

You can get more details on this HERE.  On that page, you can also send a pre-written (but editable) message simply by entering your name and address — it will auto-select your Congress members.  This takes one minute — do it!!

Now is the time, and everywhere is the place.  Our movement has already won in spirit; we just need to band together and fight the last of the legislative efforts to remove our freedom.

And our friends who vaccinate?  Stand with us now.  We support your choice; we’re asking you to support ours, too.  There is room for us all to do what we think is best for our families, and fight for the right to keep it that way.

What do you think about the “anti-vax” movement right now?

Confused about vaccines?

Vaccine guide ck

1. On the page you linked with the representatives, there’s a place to upload a photo of yourself so they can see you’re a real person.
    The #facesofav graphics would be perfect to include there!

2. I did not realize what was going on until yesterday, it was pretty disheartening.

3. Also after watching the video where dr plotkin testifies to how many aborted babies are used to make only one vaccine, anyone who is against abortion ought to be against vaccines too.

4. From Wikipedia:

The Streisand effect is a phenomenon whereby an attempt to hide, remove, or censor a piece of information has the unintended consequence of publicizing the information more widely, usually facilitated by the internet. It is an example of psychological reactance, wherein once people are aware that some information is being kept from them, their motivation to access and spread it is increased.

It is named after American entertainer Barbra Streisand, whose 2003 attempt to suppress photographs of her residence in Malibu, California, inadvertently drew further public attention to it. Similar attempts have been made, for example, in cease-and-desist letters to suppress files, websites, and even numbers. Instead of being suppressed, the information receives extensive publicity and media extensions such as videos and spoof songs, often being widely mirrored on the Internet or distributed on file-sharing networks.

5. While #facesofAV is a nice hashtag, please consider using #vaxwoke and jumping on the Twitter train that had already left the station.

6. Thank you Kate for making this EASY to stand up and do something!!

I’ll be sharing and contacting my reps…

Kelly

7. Thank you for the link and info, I’ll be contacting my reps!

8. I went to http://www.house.gov and scrolled down to enter my zip. I found my representative within a few seconds and was able to send him my email.

9. Hi Kate, I sent you a message through “contact me” but I’m not sure it went through. I’ve tried to “pin” several different articles from your website & it looks like you’ve been blocked on Pinterest. I’m disappointed in this monitoring that is happening.

10. Great article! I was SHOCKED to get an email from Pintrest last week who told me they had deleted my board… here, I copied this straight from the email they sent me ….
    “We’re reaching out to let you know we removed your board “Vaccines – the Good the Bad and the Ugly” because it went against our policies on self-harm.”

Now mind you, we are a selective and delayed vaccination family. I had all kinds of vaccine links, studies, documentaries, articles. For as well as against. But apparently their belief that not vaccinating inflicts self harm on children (my children?) who do Not vaccinate Themselves, either that or the their belief in vaccinating is more just than my right to freedom of speech, or my freedom of choice… so the silencing through social media has already begun.

11. I worked a # of years as a Registered Nurse (Canadian) and I saw babies who were right at all their milestones, doing so well, but within 24 hours of having their vaccinations, were “vegetables”.
    And over the years, vaccinations have been given in a way that combine more and more in one dose, and to younger and younger babies and children. This is SO much (way too much) for a young body to handle.
    One thing that I wonder is if this could lead to overuse, doing harm just as overuse of antibiotics has done.
    I swear by Homeopathy. I can give a excellent personal claim as to how it helped me.
    The medical profession say Homeopathy is “Quackery” and villainize it. They just don’t understand Energy Medicine and how it works.
    The body can heal itself, when given all it requires to do so. I truly believe that people need to do whatever their body needs, to improve their Immune System as well as release the toxins that keep piling onto us and into us.
    I am very thankful for all my nursing knowledge and experiences (last of the hospital-trained nurses) and I am very thankful that I got into several Natural Therapies and Energy Therapies, in the early 1980’s.

12. The use of Homeopathic remedies in place of vaccinations ‘homeoprophylaxis’ uses the same virus as the injections, but NO chemicals and it is taken orally and is as effective as medical injections, and even more effective in some cases. AND NO SIDE EFFECTS. It’s a no brainer really. Check out Isaac Golden for more info. There are a lot of homeopaths that follow his recommendations. Very effective form of protection. I have worked in the natural health field for 36 years, and have certainly seen children damaged severely by medical vaccination.

“It should be noted that, after the Vaccine Act was passed in 1986, shielding the vaccine manufacturers from liability, the CDC modified the childhood immunization schedule, greatly increasing the number of vaccines American children receive.

In 1983, the CDC recommended 11 doses of 4 vaccines by the time a child was 16.  Today the CDC recommends that a child receive 49 doses of 14 vaccines by the age of six. “