Today we’re continuing with our Natural Holiday Celebration Carnival with Real Food Party Dishes!
It’s likely that you’ll go to a party at least once during this holiday season, and you’ll probably need to bring something to share. Right? But you don’t want to resort to junk food. And you also don’t want to bring something weird that no one will even eat.
Enter, real food party dishes.
Foods I’d Take to a Party
Looking back through my archives, here are some recipes I’d take to share at a party:
- Sprouted Blueberry Muffins (as mini-muffins)
- Pita Chips and Hummus
- Gluten-free Christmas cookies
- True Butter Cookies
- Chocolate-Coconut Fudge
- Chocolate Almond Coconut Candy
- White Bean Vanilla Cake (as cupcakes)
Last year I hosted the desserts section of Whole Foods for the Holidays: A Progressive Dinner. That’s a greatr resource, too!
You can see the ideas my fellow bloggers have come up with for you:
- Stacy Makes Cents — Whole Wheat Vegetable Pizza
- Christian Mommy Blogger — GF/DF Velvety Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- The Humbled Homemaker — Allergen-Free Pumpkin Spiced Donut Holes
- Creative Christian Mama — Marinaded Goat Cheese
- Day 2 Day Joys — Turkey Pesto Pinwheels
What’s your favorite party dish?
Confused about vaccines?
Get our FREE no-nonsense vaccine guide. Answer your questions with rational, fact-based information instead of fear.