In honor of it being *almost* Christmas, I don’t have a real recipe for you today. Instead, I’m going to give you a list of easy, last-minute meal ideas. That way if you’re dashing out the door to Christmas service or grandma’s house, you have something you can serve to your family without much fuss or trouble!
Less Than 10 Minutes
These recipes are seriously eat-and-run ideas. When you don’t have any time, you can get these on the table in no time at all.
- Cold sandwiches
- Veggie sticks (carrots, celery, etc.)
- Cheese cubes
- Take-out (Panera, Chipotle, and Whole Foods are safe places)
- Scrambled eggs
- Chicken or tuna salad
20 – 30 Minutes
- Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
- Grilled chicken and steamed broccoli
- Spaghetti and meat sauce
- Grilled chicken sandwiches
- Baked fries
- Chicken and rice
- Chicken veggie soup
- Chicken and potatoes
- Grilled chicken salad (w/lots of beans)
These meals will come on the table very quickly when you are busy! Many of the recipes are found in Real Food Basics, and others are available on this site.
What are your favorite quick meal ideas?